Senior Deadlines & Events

December 10th- Cap and gown fitting during lunch

January 25th- Semi-Formal Snowball Dinner Dance at Pearl Street Grill from 6pm until 9:30pm. Cash or Money Order collected from January 7th-16th, $45.00. Students must be on time and in attendance all day to participate in the evening festivities. (Each student must also be in good academic standing along with meeting the attendance policies.)

February 14th- Valentine’s Senior Dress to Impress and Special Luncheon. Seniors are asked to bring a side dish or dessert to share or $4. The main dish to be provided. (A special recognition for community members who support our school.)

April TBA- FREE prom dresses at Shea’s

May 24th- Morning Walk-A-Thon Fund Raiser and picnic at the Rose Garden

May 31st- Senior/Junior Prom at Templeton Landing. 6pm-10pm. $60 per person, cash or money order will be collected May 1st-17th only. Before you can purchase a prom ticket the following must be taken care of. Senior dues must be paid in full. You must be in good academic standing, along with meeting the attendance policy (excessive tardiness to school and class do count against you), outstanding debt must be paid and remember all school policy and procedures should be adhered to and will be enforced.In addition to that: ALL POLICIES and PROCEDURES MUST BE ADHERED TO ALL YEAR FOR STUDENTS TO ATTEND SPECIAL EVENTS AND THE GRADUATION CEREMONY. ONCE AGAIN, TOO MANY ABSENCES OR TARDINESS EXCLUDE YOU FROM ATTENDING THE PROM AND SPECIAL EVENTS.

June 7th- Senior Class Day. Awards at 9am. Rose Ceremony. Year book distribution. Lunch at Pearl Street Grill- Pan-American Room STUDENTS ONLY (11:30am-1:30pm). You are responsible for your own transportation and permission slips will be distributed.

June 25th- Senior Graduation Rehearsal. Tickets, cap and gowns will be distributed 1pm-2pm

June 26th- Senior Graduation 12:30pm